- Wheel Loader:
- 992G (S/N: 7HR1-UP; ADZ1-UP)
- Wheel Tractor:
- 854G (S/N: AMP1-UP; 1JW1-UP)
The information that is listed is incorrect. Replace the existing information with the following information.
Gear Pump (Axle Oil Cooler) - Remove and Install
A. Connect the steering frame lock. Refer to Disassembly and assembly, "Steering Frame Lock - Separate and Connect".
Care must be taken to ensure that fluids are contained during performance of inspection, maintenance, testing, adjusting and repair of the machine. Be prepared to collect the fluid with suitable containers before opening any compartment or disassembling any component containing fluids.
Refer to Special Publication, NENG2500, "AVSpare Tools and Shop Products Guide", for tools and supplies suitable to collect and contain fluids in AVSpare machines.
Dispose of all fluids according to local regulations and mandates.
Note: Put identification on all lines and on all hoses for installation purposes. Plug all lines and all hoses. This will help to prevent fluid loss and this will help to keep contaminants from entering the system.
- Lower the bucket to the ground.
- Open door (1) in order to access the axle oil cooler pump.
- Disconnect hose assemblies (2) from axle oil cooler pump (3) .
- Remove bolts (4) and axle oil cooler pump (3) .
- Remove gasket (5) and coupling (6) from axle oil cooler pump (3) .
- Install coupling (6) and new gasket (5) on axle oil cooler pump (3) .
- Install axle oil cooler pump (3) and bolts (4). The torque for the bolts is 55 ± 10 N·m (40 ± 5 lb ft).
- Install new O-ring seals on the hose assemblies. Connect hose assemblies (2) to axle oil cooler pump (3) .
- Start the engine and check for leaks.
- Check the oil level in both axles. For the correct procedure, refer to the Operation and Maintenance Manual for your machine.
- Close door (1) .
End By: Separate the steering frame lock. Refer to Disassembly and assembly, "Steering Frame Lock - Separate and Connect".