- Soil Compactor:
- CS74 (S/N: C8F1-UP; C8S1-UP)
- 311D (S/N: CLA1-UP; DDW1-UP)
- Machine Control & Guidance Products:
- ACCUGRADE (S/N: LGC1-UP)
- Motor Grader:
- 120H (S/N: CAF1-UP)
- Paving Compactor:
- CS-563E (S/N: ASA1-UP; CNG1-UP)
- Track-Type Tractor:
- D10T (S/N: RJG1-UP)
- Wheel Tractor-Scraper:
- 613G (S/N: ESB1-UP)
- CS76 (S/N: JCS1-UP; CYX1-UP)
- 312D (S/N: JBC1-UP; KCD1-UP; HCW1-UP; HJX1-UP)
- 314D (S/N: BYJ1-UP; PDP1-UP; SBP1-UP)
- 315D (S/N: NCM1-UP; CJN1-UP)
- 319D (S/N: BZH1-UP; FMH1-UP; EAW1-UP; DAY1-UP)
- 320D (S/N: MDE1-UP; DHK1-UP; FXK1-UP; GKL1-UP; CXY1-UP; EBY1-UP; JGZ1-UP)
- 323D (S/N: SDC1-UP; CYD1-UP; PBM1-UP; DKW1-UP)
- 324D (S/N: LAB1-UP; EJC1-UP; T2D1-UP; JJG1-UP; JGK1-UP; SYM1-UP; DFP1-UP; JKR1-UP; JLS1-UP; CJX1-UP)
- 325D (S/N: GPB1-UP; PKE1-UP; KDG1-UP; C4H1-UP; C7K1-UP; RJK1-UP; C8L1-UP; MCL1-UP; PAL1-UP; C9M1-UP; AZP1-UP; A3R1-UP; GBR1-UP; LWR1-UP; SCR1-UP; T2S1-UP; CYW1-UP)
- 330D (S/N: NBD1-UP; GGE1-UP; B6H1-UP; THJ1-UP; C5K1-UP; E4K1-UP; H3K1-UP; L2K1-UP; PEL1-UP; JJM1-UP; LEM1-UP; ERN1-UP; JLP1-UP; MWP1-UP; HAS1-UP; RAS1-UP; EDX1-UP; MEY1-UP; T2Y1-UP)
- 345C (S/N: TBA1-UP; FPC1-UP; SPC1-UP; ESD1-UP; WDE1-UP; AYF1-UP; CWG1-UP; TDG1-UP; GPH1-UP; TAJ1-UP; A3L1-UP; GCL1-UP; DHP1-UP; M2R1-UP; D3S1-UP; ELS1-UP; LYS1-UP; PJW1-UP; CPX1-UP; BWY1-UP)
- 365C (S/N: ELC1-UP; GWC1-UP; MEM1-UP; FEN1-UP; PAR1-UP; MCS1-UP; MCY1-UP)
- 385C (S/N: EDA1-UP; KGB1-UP; KBC1-UP; SBE1-UP; T2E1-UP; T2F1-UP; KKK1-UP; EAM1-UP; JCM1-UP; WAW1-UP; MNZ1-UP)
- 120K (S/N: SZN1-UP; JAP1-UP)
- 120M (S/N: B9C1-UP; B9N1-UP; B9W1-UP; D9W1-UP)
- 12H (S/N: CBK1-UP; AMZ1-UP)
- 12K (S/N: JJA1-UP; SZP1-UP)
- 12M (S/N: B9F1-UP; B9R1-UP)
- 135H (S/N: CBC1-UP)
- 140H (S/N: CCA1-UP; APM1-UP)
- 140K (S/N: JPA1-UP; SZL1-UP)
- 140M (S/N: B9D1-UP; D9G1-UP; B9M1-UP)
- 143H (S/N: APN1-UP)
- 14H (S/N: ASE1-UP)
- 14M (S/N: B9J1-UP)
- 160H (S/N: ASD1-UP; CCP1-UP)
- 160K (S/N: SZM1-UP; JBP1-UP)
- 160M (S/N: B9E1-UP; B9L1-UP; D9T1-UP)
- 163H (S/N: ARL1-UP)
- 16H (S/N: ATS1-UP)
- 16M (S/N: B9H1-UP)
- CS-573E (S/N: CEB1-UP; CNN1-UP)
- CS-583E (S/N: DAJ1-UP; CNX1-UP)
- CS-663E (S/N: ASB1-UP; DAG1-UP)
- CS-683E (S/N: DAD1-UP; ASG1-UP)
- CS56 (S/N: C5S1-UP; FCS1-UP)
- CS64 (S/N: C7F1-UP; C6S1-UP)
- D3G (S/N: CFC1-UP; CFF1-UP; JMH1-UP; ZDN1-UP; BYR1-UP; CXT1-UP)
- D3K (S/N: FFF1-UP; LLL1-UP)
- D4G (S/N: FDC1-UP; HYD1-UP; CFN1-UP; TLX1-UP)
- D4K (S/N: MMM1-UP; RRR1-UP)
- D5G (S/N: WGB1-UP; RSC1-UP; RKG1-UP; FDH1-UP; DKT1-UP; CLW1-UP; FDW1-UP)
- D5K (S/N: JLF1-UP; WWW1-UP; YYY1-UP)
- D5N (S/N: AKD1-UP; AGG1-UP; CFH1-UP; CKT1-UP)
- D6K (S/N: DHA1-UP; FBH1-UP)
- D6N (S/N: DJA1-UP; CBF1-UP; CCG1-UP; ALH1-UP; CBJ1-UP; CCK1-UP; CBL1-UP; AKM1-UP; ALR1-UP; CCS1-UP; ALY1-UP; DJY1-UP)
- D6RSeries II (S/N: BNC1-UP; CAD1-UP; ADE1-UP; DAE1-UP; BRJ1-UP; BNL1-UP; AFM1-UP; BPM1-UP; AEP1-UP; BLT1-UP; FDT1-UP; AAX1-UP; BMY1-UP; BPZ1-UP; BRZ1-UP)
- D6RSeries III (S/N: GJB1-UP; WCB1-UP; HDC1-UP; RFC1-UP; TBC1-UP; HCD1-UP; HKE1-UP; WRG1-UP; MTJ1-UP; DMK1-UP; JEK1-UP; EXL1-UP; JDL1-UP; DLM1-UP; LFM1-UP; LGP1-UP; DPS1-UP; GMT1-UP; MRT1-UP; EXW1-UP)
- D6T (S/N: JHB1-UP; ZEB1-UP; SMC1-UP; JWD1-UP; LBD1-UP; LAE1-UP; DJG1-UP; WCG1-UP; WFH1-UP; LKJ1-UP; SNK1-UP; DHL1-UP; KJL1-UP; SKL1-UP; KLM1-UP; GCT1-UP; RLW1-UP; LAY1-UP; RAY1-UP; PEZ1-UP)
- D8T (S/N: J8B1-UP; KPZ1-UP)
- D9T (S/N: RJS1-UP)
New AccuGrade® Software version 11.10 for the AccuGrade CD700 is now available on SISWeb. This version of the AccuGrade software offers the following improvements:
- A correction to the excavator pitch value
- Supports a new angle sensor used on Rototilt buckets
- Additional translations of languages on the display
- Supports the Virtual Reference Station.
- Offers the South Azimuth Coordinate System
- Works with UTS compactors
Excavator Pitch Value
The AccuGrade® software version 11.10 corrects an error in the excavator pitch value. A vertical position error was caused when an AccuGrade System was updated to version 11.0 on Excavators that are using three dimensional guidance. This error is caused by the calculations that are used to indicate the vertical position. The version 11.10 AccuGrade software corrects that error.
AS455 Angle Sensor
The AccuGrade System now offers support for an angle sensor that is designed to be mounted on Indexator Rototilt RT40, RT60 and RT80 attachments. The new AS455 sensor measures the tilt of the bucket, but not the rotation.
Translations for the following languages have been added to the Display:
Virtual Reference Station (VRS)
The AccuGrade v11.10 software now supports the use of a Virtual Reference Station in place of an on-site base station. The AccuGrade System receives GPS corrections using cellular communication. Contact your SITECH dealer in order to obtain the hardware that is needed to use this feature.
The AccuGrade v11.10 software adds support for the South African South Azimuth, South-West coordinate system. Previously, users could not use designs when positive South-West, South Azimuth coordinate systems were used. In order to use this feature, the GPS receivers must have the upgraded firmware and, AccuGrade Office v7.30 must be used in order to export the South Azimuth coordinate system.
With the South Azimuth coordinate system, when the machine is travelling up the screen on the display, the machine will be travelling South. Additionally, when the machine is traveling to the right on the Display, the machine is traveling West. And likewise when the machine is travelling to the right on the screen the machine will be travelling West, not East.
Firmware for the MS980 GPS Receiver and the MS990 GPS Receiver has been updated. Minimum Firmware version for the MS990 is now v3.90. Minimum Firmware version for the MS980 is v1.50. The new versions support the Virtual Reference Station and South Azimuth features. The new firmware is included in the v11.10 display software.
UTS technology is now supported in software for AccuGrade on compactors. The main benefit of this is to provide guidance on sites where GPS is not an option. This system uses the MT900 machine target with a fixed mast. It is different from other machines running UTS, because benching is not possible due to unknown mast pitch. Therefore, the Total Station must be set up over a point with known coordinates.
Note: For a possible free upgrade, check the "Software Support Option" date. If the date is at least 15November 2008, the display can be upgraded. If the date is before 15November 2008, a new option key is required. A complimentary service support key is available through 15November 2009. An option key can be obtained at the following web site: www.techproductregistration.com or 1-888-223-7539 for manual registration.
|AccuGrade 3-D Software, Version 11.10    |
|Model    ||Part Number    ||Description    ||Version    |
|CD700    ||244-1716    ||Monitor Display Gp    ||11.10    |
|AS400C    ||226-9170    ||Position Sensor Gp    ||3.04    |
|AS400TC    ||276-6146    ||Position Sensor As    ||3.04    |
|AS450    ||312-0754    ||Position Sensor As    ||1.1    |
|AS460    ||312-0755    ||Position Sensor As    ||1.1    |
|RS400C    ||244-1714    ||Position Sensor Gp    ||1.89    |
|MS980C    ||244-1717    ||Satellite Receiver As    ||1.50    |
|MS990C    ||291-1913    ||Satellite Receiver As    ||3.90    |
|TC900B    ||   ||   ||2.80    |
|TC900C    ||   ||   ||3.20    |
|TC450    ||   ||   ||1.28    |
|TC2400C    ||   ||   ||1.08    |
|CRxxxx    ||   ||   ||5.02    |
|LR400C    ||226-2334    ||Laser Receiver Gp    ||1.83    |
|LR410C    ||253-8329    ||Laser Receiver Gp    ||1.99    |
|EM400C    ||226-2333    ||Mast Gp    ||1.86    |
|Loader    ||   ||   ||1.51    |
|MT900C    ||291-1915    ||Laser Target As    ||1.10    |
|ST400C    ||253-8330    ||Sonic Sensor As    ||1.03    |
Table 1 lists the minimum levels for the version of software that are required for the AccuGrade components. If version 11.10 of the AccuGrade software is used with system components that have older versions of software, the "Diagnostics" screen will be displayed. The "Diagnostics" screen will show the correct version of software that is required.
ReferenceRefer to the applicable Systems Operation, Troubleshooting, Testing and Adjusting, "Display Firmware Upgrade" for detailed information of upgrading the firmware for the system.
Excluding the radio, the minimum versions of firmware are stored on the display under "upgrade firmware".
The latest firmware is available on the section for downloads on SIS. The "Downloads" section is accessed by clicking on the "Downloads" link (1) on SIS. Refer to Illustration 2.
This download is a self-extracting zip file that contains all the software in current production for AccuGrade 3-D version 11.10 on Motor Graders, Track-Type Tractors, Excavators, Wheel Tractor-Scrapers, and Compactors.
|Additional File Information    |
|File Type    ||Usage    |
|.bin    ||Operating System files named:
|.sg2    ||Update display firmware    |
|.s    ||Update sensor components through the display    |
|.fls    ||Update sensor components through AVSpare Electronic Technician (Cat ET)    |
Once the software is extracted, the software is broken into three main folders with sub-folders in order to help clarify the use of the different file types. The software may be in two different file types if the component can be updated through the display (*.s) as well as through AVSpare Electronic Technician (*.fls).
When upgrading to version 11.10 from version 11.0, there is a new .sg2 file. When upgrading to version 11.10 from version V10.01, there is a new operating system and a new .sg2 file. There is also a power supply code upgrade when moving from V10.01 to v11.10. The pre-update .mch and .dsp files are automatically restored to the display. However, save the files to the compact flash card before upgrading. The files (.bin, .sg2) in Table 2 need to be on the root folder of the card. Turn off the power to the machine. Install the card in the display and then repower the machine. Press the display power button in order to be prompted to update. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
Folder Structure of the Self-extracting Zip File
Display - Contains the display firmware (*.SG2).
Radio - Contains the Radio folders that have instructions and firmware in order to update the radio. A radio service cable and MCGFlash are required in order to flash the radio.
Sensors - Contains two subfolders, which are Cat ET Flashable and Display Flashable. The AccuGrade components for the Excavator system must be upgraded via the display. Some of the AccuGrade components can be flashed with Cat ET and will use a *.fls file type. The display can be used in order to upgrade most AccuGrade components by entering the "Upgrade Software" menu on the display.
Valve Module - Contains firmware for valve modules.
AccuGrade® Service Literature
Additional AccuGrade® service literature that are available are in the following list:
- Operation and Maintenance Manual, SEBU8502, "AccuGrade® (CD700)" for Track-Type Tractors
- Operation and Maintenance Manual, SEBU8503, "AccuGrade® GPS (CD700)" for Motor Graders
- Operation and Maintenance Manual, SEBU8501, "AccuGrade® GPS (CD700)" for Excavators
- Operation and Maintenance Manual, SEBU8504, "AccuGrade® GPS (CD700)" for Compactors
- Operation and Maintenance Manual, SEBU8505, "AccuGrade® GPS (CD700)" for Wheel Tractor-Scrapers