- Backhoe Loader:
- 414E (S/N: ELB1-862)
- Integrated Toolcarrier:
- IT14G (S/N: FWL1-762; KZN1-906)
- Paving Compactor:
- PF-300C (S/N: PFB1-361,363-368,370-370)
- Vibratory Soil Compactor:
- CP-433E (S/N: ASN1-944)
- Wheel Loader:
- 914G (S/N: PDF1-1377)
- 416D (S/N: B2D1-2701; BKG1-226,300-791,1300-2204,2500-2651; BGJ1050-1315; BFP12900-17198)
- 416E (S/N: SHA1-7016)
- 420D (S/N: BKC1-402,502-509,920-922; BMC1-1078; MBH104-366; BLN1-581,1400-2019; FDP1-27256)
- 420E (S/N: GAN1-113; HLS210-370; KMW1-3291)
- 422E (S/N: HBE1-243; DSK1-326)
- 424D (S/N: RXA1-2670; CJZ1-292)
- 428D (S/N: BNB1-700; BXC1-2370; BLL1-1,500-551,651-712; MBM1-328; BNS1-1851; BMT1-3218; DSX1-997)
- 428E (S/N: DXC1-464; SNL1-3931)
- 430E (S/N: DDT1-907; EAT1-1471)
- 432D (S/N: WEP1-2820; TDR1-662)
- 432E (S/N: BXE1-4598; RXS1-241)
- 434E (S/N: FSH1-664)
- 442D (S/N: TBD1-351; SMJ1-11825)
- 442E (S/N: PCR1-171; GKZ1-825)
- 444E (S/N: LBE1-801)
- PS-150C (S/N: FPS1-919)
- PS-300C (S/N: PFS105-287)
- CS-433E (S/N: ASR1-1196)
There have been isolated instances of issues with the latch valve on the 249-9226 Fuel Injection Pump Gp under certain operating conditions. As a result of these isolated instances, an improved latch valve has been introduced.
Note: The part number for the fuel injection pump assembly has not changed.
If there is an issue with the latch valve, it will not be possible to shut down the engine while the engine is at idling speed. The fuel injection pump will need to be replaced if there is an issue with the latch valve.
Check that the following components are operating correctly before removing the fuel injection pump:
- Connection for the engine stop solenoid
- Engine stop solenoid
- Wiring harness
Improved Latch Valve
Standard Latch Valve
Illustration 1 shows the new latch valve and Illustration 2 shows the standard latch valve. The most visible difference in the latch valves is the machining to the top of the latch valve body (1) and (2) .
The latch valves are interchangeable as assemblies and servicing will be by replacement of the complete assembly.
Refer to Disassembly and Assembly, "Fuel Injection Pump - Remove - Delphi DP210" for the correct procedure. The fuel injection pump should be taken to the nearest Delphi agent for repair.