- Machine Control & Guidance Products:
- ACCUGRADE (S/N: LGC1-UP)
- Motor Grader:
- 120K (S/N: SZN1-UP; JAP1-UP)
- Track-Type Tractor:
- D3K (S/N: FFF1-UP; LLL1-UP)
- 120M (S/N: B9C1-UP; B9N1-UP; B9W1-UP; D9W1-UP)
- 12K (S/N: JJA1-UP; SZP1-UP)
- 12M (S/N: B9F1-UP; B9R1-UP)
- 140K (S/N: JPA1-UP; SZL1-UP)
- 140M (S/N: B9D1-UP; D9G1-UP; B9M1-UP)
- 14M (S/N: B9J105-UP)
- 160K (S/N: SZM1-UP; JBP1-UP)
- 160M (S/N: B9E1-UP; B9L1-UP; D9T1-UP)
- 16M (S/N: B9H100-UP)
- 24M (S/N: B9K1-UP)
- D4K (S/N: MMM1-UP; RRR1-UP)
- D5K (S/N: JLF1-UP; WWW1-UP; YYY1-UP)
- D5N (S/N: AKD1135-UP; AGG1335-UP; CFH300-UP; CKT400-UP)
- D6K (S/N: DHA1-UP; FBH1-UP)
- D6N (S/N: CBF300-UP; CCG400-UP; ALH735-UP; CBJ400-UP; CCK500-UP; CBL400-UP; AKM1235-UP; ALR635-UP; CCS400-UP; ALY1335-UP)
- D6RSeries II (S/N: BNC1-UP; CAD1-UP; ADE646-UP; DAE1-UP; BRJ1-UP; BNL1-UP; AFM140-UP; BPM1-UP; AEP435-UP; BLT1-UP; FDT1-UP; AAX797-UP; BMY1-UP; BPZ1-UP; BRZ1-UP)
- D6RSeries III (S/N: GJB1-UP; WCB1-UP; HDC1-UP; RFC1-UP; TBC1-UP; HCD1-UP; HKE1-UP; WRG1-UP; MTJ1-UP; DMK1-UP; JEK1-UP; EXL1-UP; JDL1-UP; DLM1-UP; LFM1-UP; DPS1-UP; GMT1-UP; MRT1-UP; EXW1-UP)
- D6T (S/N: JHB1-UP; ZEB1-UP; SMC1-UP; JWD1-UP; LBD1-UP; LAE1-UP; DJG1-UP; WCG1-UP; WFH1-UP; LKJ1-UP; SNK1-UP; DHL1-UP; KJL1-UP; SKL1-UP; GCT1-UP; RLW1-UP; LAY1-UP; RAY1-UP; PEZ1-UP)
- D7RSeries II (S/N: AEC1-UP; ABJ1-UP; BRM1-UP; AGN1-UP; BPT1-UP; BNX1-UP)
Note: The following documents contain detailed information for upgrading the firmware on the system, component identification and additional information:
Operation and Maintenance Manual, SEBU8161, "AccuGrade® Laser (CD610)"
Systems Operation, Troubleshooting, Testing and Adjusting, KENR6329, "AccuGrade® Laser (CD610)"
Operation and Maintenance Manual, SEBU8276, "AccuGrade® Laser (CD610)"
Systems Operation, Troubleshooting, Testing and Adjusting, KENR6333, "AccuGrade® Laser (CD610)"
AccuGrade Laser CD610 Display
The AccuGrade Version 10.11 software is now available. The software will be shipped with all new electronic kits for AccuGrade Laser CD610 Displays.
AccuGrade Version 10.11
The CD610 Display is sold on all ARO AVSpare Motor Graders and Track-Type Tractors except the following machines:
- Series H Motor Graders
- Series G Track-Type Tractors
Table 1 lists the AccuGrade technologies that are supported by the AccuGrade Version 10.11 software.
|Technology    ||Track-Type Tractor    ||Motor Grader    |
|Dual Laser    ||X    ||X    |
|Single Laser    ||X    ||X    |
|Single Laser and Cross Slope    ||   ||X    |
|Cross Slope    ||   ||X    |
|Sonic and Cross Slope    ||   ||X    |
The following features have been improved in the AccuGrade Version 10.11 software:
Additional software was added in order to improve the diagnostic capabilities on the machine.
The "Fault Messages" can be viewed more readily on the display.
- Corrections have been made to text that was previously translated.
- The languages in Table 2 have been added:
|New Languages Added in Version 10.11 Software    |
|Icelandic    ||Lithuanian    ||Slovakian    ||Czech    |
|Estonian    ||Romanian    ||Latvian    ||Polish    |
Note: The new language support is consistent with the languages that are supported by the CB420.
Test Control Box
The remote switches "A" and "B" that are used for defining the "auto/manual" switches on Motor Graders are now detected by the CD610 Display. These switched are shown in the "Diagnostic - Test Control Box" screen.
Power Down Settings
The settings for ARO Track-Type Tractors that are fitted with a single laser and blade slope sensor are being saved when the machine powers down.
Pressing and holding the scroll buttons will result in an improved scrolling speed.
Minimum Version Of Firmware
ReferenceRefer to the "References" section for documents that can be used for upgrading the firmware and for identifying components.
Table 3 lists the minimum version of firmware that is recommended for the system components that are used with the AccuGrade Version 10.11 software.
Use Table 3 in order to confirm that the correct firmware version has been selected for each component.
|AccuGrade 1D / 2D Version 10.11 Components and Firmware    |
|Component    ||Model    ||Hardware Part Number    ||Software Version    |
|Angle Sensor    ||AS400TC    ||276-6146    ||3.04    |
|AS450||312-0754    ||1.10    |
|Display    ||CD610    ||282-8241    ||10.11    |
|Laser Receiver    ||LR400C    ||226-2334    ||1.83    |
|LR410C||253-8329    ||1.99    |
|Mast    ||EM400C    ||226-2333    ||1.86    |
|Loader||______    ||1.51    |
|Rotation Sensor    ||RS400C    ||244-1714    ||1.89    |
|Sonic Tracer    ||ST400C    ||253-8330    ||1.03    |
|Valve Module    ||A4:M1    ||262-1408    ||(1)    |
|( 1 )||Reference the SISweb flash files for updates on the machine ECM flash files.|
The AccuGrade Version 10.11 software can be downloaded from SIS Web.
- Open up SIS Web by entering the following address in your internet browser:
Home page of SIS Web
- Click on the "Downloads" Link. The new page that opens lists all of the software that is available for downloading.
- Scroll to the "AccuGrade Software" section.
"AccuGrade Software" section in SIS Web
- Select the following self-extracting file:
AccuGrade 1D 2D v10.11.exe
This file contains all of the current production AccuGrade Version 10.11 software for Motor Graders and Track-Type Tractors. Use AVSpare Electronic Technician (Cat ET) in order to load this software for updating the components.
Structure of Folders
Once the software is extracted, the software is separated into folders by the type of file. The following folders will be created on the system:
"Display" - This folder contains the firmware (.fls) for updating the display.
"Sensors" - This folder contains the firmware (.fls) for the sensors.
"Valve Module" - This folder contains the firmware (.fls) for the valve module.