The AccuGrade System has three light bars:
- Two vertical light bars for cut/fill mode
- One horizontal left/right light bar
Each light bar can be used in any position, but the light bar must be individually set for that position. You set only one light bar at a time.
Note: If the light bars are removed from the machine, each light bar must be reinstalled in the same position. Otherwise, follow this set up procedure in order to set the connections for the light bars.
- Simultaneously press the "OK" key and the "Power" key on the display in order to access the Service mode.
- From the "Setup Menu - Configuration" dialog, press "Installation" in order to list the items under the "Setup Menu - Installation" dialog.
- Press the up arrow key or the down arrow key until "Light Bar Connections" is highlighted.
- Press "OK".
The "Light Bar Connections" dialog will be shown on the display.
- Connect the light bar for the required position. Disconnect all the other light bars.
- Press "SET" for the connected light bar. A pattern of lights on the LED Display are illuminated on the connected light bar. This should match the pattern that is shown in Illustration 1. If the LED Display on the light bar is illuminated at the wrong end, press "INVERT".
- Disconnect the light bar.
- Repeat Step 5 through Step 7 in order to set the next two light bars.
- Press "OK" in order to save the settings and return to the "Setup Menu - Installation" dialog.
- Press "ESC" in order to exit the "Setup Menu - Installation".
All changes take effect immediately.
- When all the light bars are set, reconnect all of the light bars.