The nonpressurized hydraulic oil tank is located at the front of the machine. Oil is added to the tank through cap (1) .
Sight gauge (2) is on the right side of the machine. Refer to the Operation and Maintenance Manual, SEBU8357, "Hydraulic System Oil Level - Check" for the proper level of the oil in the tank.
Snap ring (3) can be removed for access to suction screen (4) in the filler tube for the hydraulic tank.
The following 11 ports are located on the top and the back of the hydraulic tank:
- Front implement pump case drain (5)
- Air breather (6)
- Return for the hydrostatic case drain and the hydraulic oil cooler (7)
- Return for the implement valve (8)
- Right charge pump suction (9)
- Rear implement pump suction (10)
- Front implement pump suction (11)
- Left charge pump suction (12)
- Rear implement pump case drain (13)
- Drain for the electrohydraulic pilot solenoids on the implement valve (14)
- Temperature sensor (15)
- Brake release (17)
Brake release port (17) will be plugged unless the machine is equipped with 306-9670 Undercarriage Ar .
Back pressure check valve(not shown) is located on the port for the return oil from the implement valves. The back pressure valve reduces cavitation in the cylinders.
Drain plug (16) is located on the bottom side of the hydraulic tank.