(1) 8F-4102 Seal Plate
- Thickness of seal plate ... 2.5 mm (0.10 inch)
Note: As required, use seal plates (1) in order to orient the idler groups in the center of the links of the elevator chain.
(2) Torque for four nuts ... 1230 ± 70 N·m (910 ± 50 lb ft)
(3) 4B-5326 Washer
- Thickness ... 4.0 mm (0.16 inch)
- Outside diameter ... 35.0 mm (1.38 inch)
Note: As required, use washers (3) in order to orient the idler groups in the center of the links of the elevator chain.
(4) Torque for bolts ... 686 to 750 N·m (506 to 553 lb ft)
Note: Apply 4C-5591 Anti-Seize Compound to the threads of bolts (4).
(6) Pack the cavity to the line with 1P-0808 Multipurpose Grease.
Note: When you assemble roller assemblies (5) to the elevator frame, face the fill port to the outside of the elevator frame.
(7) Apply 5P-3413 Pipe Sealant to the threads of the plugs.
(8) Install the washers so that the groove side faces the roller.