Engine Oil and Filter - Change`
D6R Track-Type Tractor [SEBU6887]
FILTER GP-ENGINE OIL
D6R Track-Type Tractor Engine Oil and Filter - Change
Hot oil and components can cause personal injury.
Do not allow hot oil or components to contact skin.
- Remove the crankcase drain access cover, which is in the crankcase guard.
- Remove the crankcase drain plug. Allow the oil to drain into a suitable container.
- Remove the engine oil filter element and discard the engine oil filter element properly. Make sure that all of the old filter seal is removed from the filter base.
- Apply a thin coat of oil to the new filter seals. Install the new engine oil filter elements by hand. When the gaskets contact the filter base, tighten the filter elements by an additional turn of 270 degrees. Rotation index marks are on the new filter elements. These rotation index marks are spaced at 90 degree intervals. Use these rotation index marks as a guide for proper tightening.
- Install the crankcase drain plug.
- Remove the oil filler cap (1) . Fill the crankcase with new oil. See Operation and Maintenance Manual, "Refill Capacities". Clean the oil filler cap and install the oil filler cap.
- Always measure the oil level with dipstick (2) in order to ensure that the correct amount of oil was added.
- On the dipstick, maintain the oil level between the "ADD" mark and "FULL" mark.
D6M Track-Type Tractor Towing the Machine
D6R Track-Type Tractor Fuses - Replace
D6F SR, D6G and D6G SR Track-Type Tractors Operation
561M Pipelayer Seat Adjustment
D6R Track-Type Tractor Engine Oil Level - Check
D6R Track-Type Tractor Parking Brake Control
D6R Track-Type Tractor Machine Operation Information
D6R Track-Type Tractor Engine Air Filter Secondary Element - Replace
C12 Marine Engines and C12 Power Package Cooling System Coolant (ELC) - Change
992G Wheel Loader Electrohydraulic System Linkage Pin and Seal Group (Bucket Control)
D6R Track-Type Tractor Engine Air Filter Primary Element - Clean/Replace
D6R Track-Type Tractor Equalizer Bar Pins - Lubricate
C12 Marine Engines and C12 Power Package Cooling System Coolant (DEAC) - Change
D6R Track-Type Tractor Hydraulic System Oil - Change
D6R Track-Type Tractor Hydraulic System Oil Filter - Replace
D6R Track-Type Tractor Transmission Oil - Change
D6R Track-Type Tractor Transmission Oil Filter - Replace
D6R Track-Type Tractor Walk-Around Inspection
572R Pipelayer General Hazard Information
D6R Track-Type Tractor Changing Direction and Speed
928G Wheel Loader Alert Indicators
3208 Marine Engine Fuel Tank Water and Sediment - Drain
3208 Marine Engine Hoses and Clamps - Inspect/Replace
D6R Track-Type Tractor Fuel System Primary Filter - Clean/Replace