Apron adjustment is a two man operation. Operate the apron control slowly and cautiously to prevent pin binding, or personal injury. Make sure the operator has full view of the adjustment area.
Wear protective glasses. Use caution when inserting or striking the pin.
Use the lower apron mounting hole if you are moving large material or slabs. The lower apron mounting hole allows a larger apron opening.
Use the upper apron mounting hole if you are moving loose material or small material. The upper apron mounting hole allows the complete closure of the apron opening and increased force for closure.
- Block up the apron.
Illustration 3 g00100947
- Remove retaining bolt (1) and pin assembly (2).
- Align the rod end with the desired mounting hole.
- Install pin assembly (2) into the mounting hole and into the rod end.
- Install retaining bolt (1) and tighten the retaining bolt to the recommended torque.
- Remove the supporting block from the apron.