Battery Electrolyte Level - Check`
928G Wheel Loader [SEBU7015]
ELECTRICAL AND STARTING SYSTEM
928G Wheel Loader Battery Electrolyte Level - Check
928G Wheel Loader Battery, Battery Cable or Battery Disconnect Switch - Replace
928G Wheel Loader Circuit Breakers and Fuses - Reset/Replace
|THE TABLE FOR THE BATTERY ELECTROLYTE    |
|Battery    ||Interval    |
|Conventional    ||100 Hours    |
|Low Maintenance    ||250 Hours    |
|Maintenance Free    ||Maintenance Free    |
Tighten the battery retainers on all of the machines. Tighten the battery retainers at every 1000 hours.
Check the following items at every 1000 hours. If necessary, check the following items more often.
- Clean the top of the batteries with a clean cloth.
- Clean the battery terminals. As needed, coat the battery terminals with petroleum jelly.
A battery should not require more than 30 cc (1 oz) of water per cell per week. This should exist with the proper charging rate and with a moderate climate.
In extreme temperatures, check the water in the cells weekly.
- Remove the battery access cover that is located on the left side of the machine.
- Clean the battery surface with a clean cloth. Keep the terminals clean and keep the terminals coated with petroleum jelly. Install the post cover after you coat the post with petroleum jelly.
- Inspect the electrolyte level in each battery cell. A maintenance free battery does not require inspection. Maintain the electrolyte level to the bottom of the filler openings. Use distilled water. If distilled water is not available, use clean drinking water.
- Replace the battery access cover.
902 and 906 Compact Wheel Loaders Battery, Battery Cable or Battery Disconnect Switch - Replace
561M Pipelayer Transmission - Power Shift
651E Wheel Tractor-Scraper Loading
928G Wheel Loader V-Belts - Inspect/Adjust/Replace
928G Wheel Loader Refill Capacities
928G Wheel Loader Multipurpose Control
992G Wheel Loader Electrohydraulic System Solenoid Valve (Ride Control)
627F Wheel Tractor-Scraper General Hazard Information
IT62G Integrated Toolcarrier and 950G and 962G Wheel Loaders Work Tool Positioner
D6R Track-Type Tractor Braking System - Test
IT62G Integrated Toolcarrier and 950G and 962G Wheel Loaders Engine Air Filter Secondary Element - Replace
928G Wheel Loader Bucket Lift Control
924Gz Wheel Loader Braking System - Test
994F Wheel Loader Hydraulic System Ground Engaging Tool Torques
D6M Track-Type Tractor Hydraulic System Oil Filter - Replace
D6M Track-Type Tractor Hydraulic System Oil - Change
928G Wheel Loader Cab Air Filter - Clean/Replace
651E Wheel Tractor-Scraper Dumping and Spreading
966G and 972G Wheel Loaders Multipurpose Bucket Control - If Equipped
651E Wheel Tractor-Scraper Blocking the Bowl and Apron
D6M Track-Type Tractor Track Adjustment - Adjust
631E Series II Wheel Tractor-Scrapers Changing the Apron Opening
928G Wheel Loader Cooling System Coolant (DEAC) - Change
631E Series II Wheel Tractor-Scrapers Shipping the Machine