657 TRACTOR-SCRAPER [GEG05047]
Rear engine must be running and transmission engaged when roading to provide lubrication to transmission.
TON-MPH limitations must be observed whenever roading a tractor-scraper. Check with the tire distributor for speed limits on the specific tires involved before roading a tractor-scraper.
Bring water, oil and fuel up to proper level.
Do not travel over 20 MPH (30 km/hr).
Every 40 miles (100 km) or 3 hours, stop for 30 minutes to inspect the machine and let tires, brakes and bearings cool.
Obey all traffic regulations.
Check regulations covering transportation of cylinders containing compressed gas (cushion hitch accumulator).
- 1. With air system at NORMAL operating pressure and emergency brake released, lower scraper apron and bowl. Stop engine and remove key.
- 2. Open drain on tractor emergency reservoir.
- 3. Disconnect two scraper delivery lines at unions on relay emergency valve.
- 4. Open drains on tractor air reservoirs.
- 5. Open drain on scraper air reservoirs.
- 6. Close all drains and reconnect hoses.
- 7. Block tires and secure machine with tie-downs.
- 8. Cover operator's seat.
- 9. Cover exhaust openings to prevent turbochargers "windmilling" in transit.
657 TRACTOR-SCRAPER Operating Techniques
657 TRACTOR-SCRAPER Moving The Tractor-Scraper
657 TRACTOR-SCRAPER After Starting
657 TRACTOR-SCRAPER Starting The Engines
657 TRACTOR-SCRAPER Before Starting
657 TRACTOR-SCRAPER Controls
657 TRACTOR-SCRAPER Safety
621B TRACTOR-SCRAPER Operating Techniques
621B TRACTOR-SCRAPER Moving The Tractor-Scraper
621B TRACTOR-SCRAPER Starting The Engine
621B TRACTOR-SCRAPER Before Starting
621B TRACTOR-SCRAPER Controls
992B WHEEL LOADER Safety
992B WHEEL LOADER Towing The Loader
992B WHEEL LOADER Before Starting
992B WHEEL LOADER Starting The Engine
992B WHEEL LOADER Driving The Loader
992B WHEEL LOADER Operating Adjustments
992B WHEEL LOADER Operating Techniques
992B WHEEL LOADER Tire Inflation Information
928G WHEEL LOADER HYDRAULIC QUICK COUPLER ATTACHMENT THIS MODULE INCLUDES General Hazard Information
928G WHEEL LOADER HYDRAULIC QUICK COUPLER ATTACHMENT THIS MODULE INCLUDES Introduction
928G WHEEL LOADER HYDRAULIC QUICK COUPLER ATTACHMENT THIS MODULE INCLUDES Operation And Maintenance
928G WHEEL LOADER HYDRAULIC QUICK COUPLER ATTACHMENT THIS MODULE INCLUDES Specifications