- 1. Remove transmission drain plug.
- 2. Remove oil sump drain plug.
- 3. Remove transfer gear case magnetic drain plug.
- 4. Remove cover and screen.
- 5. Remove screen and wash in clean solvent. Install screen on cover (do not crush screen).
- 6. Inspect seals. Use new ones if necessary.
- 7. Install cover.
- 8. Remove breather cover and element. Wash in clean solvent and dry with pressure air. Lightly oil element and install.
- 9. Change filter element. (See item 20.)
- 10. Wash magnetic strainer. (See item 20.)
- 11. Clean and install all drain plugs.
- 12. Fill transmission to FULL mark on dipstick. (See Refill Capacities.)
- 13. Start engine and operate a few minutes.
- 14. Check oil level. Maintain oil level to FULL mark on dipstick.
(24)Drive Shaft Universal Joints
Remove covers. Lubricate 2 fittings and install covers.
(25)Differential And final Drives
Remove breather and wash in clean solvent. Lightly oil element and install breather.
(26)Fuel Tank And Filler Cap
Open valve to drain water and sediment.
Remove and disassemble cap. Wash parts in clean solvent. Lightly oil element. Assemble and install cap.