Lubricate at fitting until grease appears at relief valve.
Lubricate track adjusting screws on both tracks. Total - 2 fittings.
- 1. Adjust steering clutch brakes through access holes at rear of compartments. Release pedals. Remove covers.
- 2. Tighten adjusting screw until linings are tight on drum.
- 3. Loosen brake support screw locknut.
- 4. Tighten support screw until it just contacts brake drum. Back out one full turn and tighten locknut.
- 5. Back adjusting screw out 3 full turns to provide approximately 3 inches (76 mm) pedal free travel.
Check condition and adjustment. Belts should deflect 7/8inch (22 mm) under 25 lbs. (11,5 kg) force.
To adjust belts:
Loosen generator mounting bolts and move generator in or out as required. Tighten bolts.
(25)Transmission And Torque Converter - Change Filter
- 1. Remove floor plate.
- 2. Remove cover and element.
- 3. Remove and discard element.
- 4. Inspect seal, install new if necessary. Install new element, tighten retaining nut to 10 ± 2 lb. ft. (1,4 ± 0,3 mkg).
- 5. Install element and cover.
- 6. Start engine. Check oil level. Oil level should be at FULL mark on gauge. Add oil if necessary.