(18)Tractor Engine Crankcase - Change Oil and Filter Elements
- 1. When oil is warm, remove crankcase drain plug.
- 2. Open drain valve and drain oil.
- 3. Open filter base drain valve.
- 4. Remove 2 filter covers and elements. Clean covers and housings.
- 5. Check covers and install new seals.
- 6. Install new elements. Install covers. Tighten covers to 50 ± 10 lb. ft. (6,9 ± 1,5 mkg).
- 7. Close filter base drain valve.
- 8. Close crankcase drain valve.
- 9. Clean and install drain plug.
- 10. Fill crankcase. (Refill capacity on page 54.) Check oil level. Should be above FULL mark on gauge.
- 11. Start engine and check oil level when oil is warm. Maintain oil level to FULL mark on gauge.
(19)Tractor Differential And Final Drives - Check Oil Level
Operate machine on level ground a few minutes. Maintain oil level to FULL mark on gauge. Do not drain oil if above FULL.
(20)Scraper Differential And Right Final Drive - Check Oil Level
Machine must be on level ground. Maintain oil level between FULL and ADD OIL mark on gauge. Do not overfill.
(21)Scraper Left Final Drive - Check Oil Level
- 1. Machine must be on level ground, with drain plug down. Loosen fill plug. If oil comes out tighten plug. Do not drain oil.
- 2. To add oil, remove fill plug and add oil to the level of the plug. Install plug.