(32)Hydraulic System - Change Filter Elements
- 1. Lower bowl and apron. Stop engine. Move scraper controls to relieve pressure.
- 2. Remove filter cover, elements and screen.
- 3. Remove snap ring.
- 4. Remove screen.
- 5. Remove elements.
- 6. Wash screen in kerosene.
- 7. Install new elements and clean screen.
- 8. Install cover and tighten to 43 ± 4 lb. ft. (5,9 ± 0,6 mkg). Start engine.
- 9. Open filter bleed plug.
- 10. Close bleed plug when oil flows without air bubbles. Check oil level. Add oil if required.
(33)Diesel Engine Crankcase - Wash Breather
- 1. Loosen hose clamp and bolt.
- 2. Remove cover assembly and both elements. Wash elements in clean kerosene and dry.
- 3. Install elements and cover. Tighten hose clamp.
(34)Transmission System - Clean Magnetic Strainer
- 1. Remove cover.
- 2. Remove screen and magnets.
- 3. Remove magnets from screen and wash both in kerosene. Clean magnets with soft cloth or stiff brush. Do not jar or rap magnets.
- 4. Install screen and magnets as a unit with small end of tube out. Be sure screen is piloted on the tube.
- 5. Inspect seal. Use new seal if necessary.
- 6. Install cover.
Open valve to drain water and sediment.
(36)Fuel Tank Filler Cap
Remove and disassemble cap. Wash parts in clean kerosene. Lightly oil element. Assemble and install cap.