1.1. Positioning Seat
- 1. Check engine crankcase oil level. Level should be in SAFE STARTING RANGE on engine stopped side of gauge.
- 2. Check tractor engine coolant level. Maintain level to bottom of fill pipe.
- 3. Check tractor engine fuel level.
- 4. Check tractor engine air cleaner service indicator. Have filter elements serviced if indicator piston is locked in the visible position.
- 5. Check tractor transmission oil level. Oil level should show on gauge.
- 6. Check tractor-scraper hydraulic system oil level. Oil should be above ADD mark in sight gauge or to FULL mark on plunger gauge.
- 7. Check scraper engine crankcase oil level. Oil level should be above FULL mark on gauge.
- 8. Check scraper transmission oil level. Oil level should show on gauge.
- 9. Check scraper engine coolant level. Maintain level to bottom of fill pipe.
- 10. Check scraper engine air cleaner service indicator. Have filter elements serviced if indicator piston is locked in the visible position.
- 11. Check scraper engine fuel level.
- 12. Check tire pressures. (See page 39.)
- 13. Check controls for free movement.
- 1. Check seat suspension adjustment while seated.
- 2. Seat support edge must be even with adjustment line or injury can result.
- 3. Turn handle until edge is even with line.
- 4. Push lever to adjust seat forward or backward.
Seat adjustment must be checked at the beginning of each shift and when operators change. Always check condition of seat belt.
657 TRACTOR-SCRAPER Controls
657 TRACTOR-SCRAPER Safety
641 & 651 TRACTOR-SCRAPERS Operating Techniques
641 & 651 TRACTOR-SCRAPERS Moving The Tractor-Scraper
641 & 651 TRACTOR-SCRAPERS Starting The Engine
641 & 651 TRACTOR-SCRAPERS Before Starting
641 & 651 TRACTOR-SCRAPERS Controls
641 & 651 TRACTOR-SCRAPERS Safety
MODEL R, S & U BULLDOZERS When Required
613 TRACTOR-SCRAPER Operating Techniques
613 TRACTOR-SCRAPER Operating Adjustments
613 TRACTOR-SCRAPER Moving The Tractor-Scraper
657 TRACTOR-SCRAPER Starting The Engines
657 TRACTOR-SCRAPER After Starting
657 TRACTOR-SCRAPER Moving The Tractor-Scraper
657 TRACTOR-SCRAPER Operating Techniques
641B & 651B TRACTOR-SCRAPERS Safety
641B & 651B TRACTOR-SCRAPERS Fuel and Lubricant Specifications
641B & 651B TRACTOR-SCRAPERS Every 250 Service Hours Or Monthly
641B & 651B TRACTOR-SCRAPERS Every 500 Service Hours Or 3 Months
641B & 651B TRACTOR-SCRAPERS Every 1000 Service Hours Or 6 Months
641B & 651B TRACTOR-SCRAPERS Every 2000 Service Hours Or 1 Year
641B & 651B TRACTOR-SCRAPERS When Required
657 WHEEL TRACTOR-SCRAPER Safety