641 & 651 TRACTOR-SCRAPERS [GEG00224]
1.1. Positioning Seat
- 1. Check engine crankcase oil level. Level should be in SAFE STARTING RANGE on engine stopped side of gauge.
- 2. Check engine coolant level. Coolant should be approximately 1/2 inch (1 cm) below fill pipe.
- 3. Check transmission oil level. Oil should show on gauge.
- 4. Check air cleaner service indicator. Have filter serviced if RED indicator piston is locked in the visible position.
- 5. Check fuel level.
- 6. Check hydraulic system oil level. Oil should be above ADD mark in sight gauge.
- 7. Check tire pressures. (See page 31 for tire inflation pressures.)
- 8. Check controls for free movement.
- 1. Check seat suspension adjustment while seated.
- 2. Seat support edge must be even with adjustment line or injury can result.
- 3. Turn handle until edge is even with line.
- 4. Push lever to adjust seat forward or backward.
Seat adjustment must be checked at the beginning of each shift and when operators change.
Always check condition of seat belt.
641 & 651 TRACTOR-SCRAPERS Controls
641 & 651 TRACTOR-SCRAPERS Safety
MODEL R, S & U BULLDOZERS When Required
613 TRACTOR-SCRAPER Operating Techniques
613 TRACTOR-SCRAPER Operating Adjustments
613 TRACTOR-SCRAPER Moving The Tractor-Scraper
613 TRACTOR-SCRAPER Starting the Engine
613 TRACTOR-SCRAPER Before Starting
613 TRACTOR-SCRAPER Safety
613 TRACTOR-SCRAPER When Required
613 TRACTOR-SCRAPER Every 2000 Service Hours Or 1 Year
613 TRACTOR-SCRAPER Every 1000 Service Hours Or 6 Months
641 & 651 TRACTOR-SCRAPERS Starting The Engine
641 & 651 TRACTOR-SCRAPERS Moving The Tractor-Scraper
641 & 651 TRACTOR-SCRAPERS Operating Techniques
657 TRACTOR-SCRAPER Safety
657 TRACTOR-SCRAPER Controls
657 TRACTOR-SCRAPER Before Starting
657 TRACTOR-SCRAPER Starting The Engines
657 TRACTOR-SCRAPER After Starting
657 TRACTOR-SCRAPER Moving The Tractor-Scraper
657 TRACTOR-SCRAPER Operating Techniques
641B & 651B TRACTOR-SCRAPERS Safety
641B & 651B TRACTOR-SCRAPERS Fuel and Lubricant Specifications